CureZone   Log On   Join
Worried ...Perhaps this sounds silly

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
Rachel Views: 2,918
Published: 18 years ago

Worried ...Perhaps this sounds silly

I have completed 11 flushes now in the past 4 months. I always pass at least 80-100 or more stones. I read something on this forum that(I thought) suggested that new stones can be formed in a couple days. I worry that I may never be able to be completely stone-free and that my digestive problems will never leave. My eyes are always yellow and my stool light so I know I must still have stones blocking the bile. I fear that since the bile is being blocked that that bile each day turns into new stones. Perhaps this sounds silly but I really am wondering.
Is there anyone out there who can put my mind at ease or is this a legitimate concern? I am careful about my diet. I don't eat Sugar or chocolate or preservatives and I try not to eat much salt since I've heard those things can cause gallstones. Any information would be helpful.
thanks in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)