CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Kill Brain Parasites

geritol Views: 27,132
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,101

Re: How to Kill Brain Parasites

I have some input on this

MMS might be really good-

IMO, If one wants to clear the head, one must stop the herbs or drugs, eat yummy wormfood [but that will also make them stronger] and only zap in the head area **standard disclaimer about not doing that**. If you zap down below, in the body, everything *will* run up to the head, if they can move.

Ascaris (or maybe it was toxocaris (pet roundworms) with me) , seem pretty 'herdeable', responding well to electrical prodding. I have made them go down.If they are in brain, they must have carved pathways which other species can access. I bring this up to forward the idea of multiple species possibly being involved.

Raccoon roundworms: The larvae are clinically recognized to go into the brain...If you have these you have a big problem...

Tapeworm, and dwarf tapeworm, seem different. They seem to move slower and are not quite as responsive electrically. One recent post in the electrocuting forum suggested scattered brain Tapeworms were dying off from the first dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement [possible new thread there too] . More observations and research needs to be done to determine if dwarf Tapeworms can mature and complete their cycle all in the body and especially the brain. If so, one must be sensitive to the hatch cycle, and somehow kill them before they mature and mate again. More research is obviously needed. I hope some of you 'lurkers' that must be reading these threads, but never made a profile or posted, can share thoughts on this. Maybe an *actual* parasitologist can chime in anonymously. I would also like to hear from coroners and people in the death industry: morticians, etc. Maybe on a new thread.

I ordered Miracle-Mineral-Supplement drops [highly oxidatative to germs and parasites with PH below 7] yesterday..
Possibly snorting bloodroot may get into brain through the sinuses? Being aggressive might be good if one has something like this.

Dwarf Tapeworms are apparently contagious; one source noted crowded conditions like daycare centers, prisons, etc, are at risk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)