CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Always nauseous during the liver flush -olive oil

jessesmom1987 Views: 5,536
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,351,712

Re: Help! Always nauseous during the liver flush -olive oil

People do "The Hulda Clark Flush" without following the rest of what she says to go with it. She says that you need to be killing parasites for 3 weeks prior to doing a liver flush, and not doing that, can make you sick when you do the flush.

I can testify to that--twice. First two " Hulda Clark flushes" I did, without knowing to first kill the parasites--and not just nauseous, out and out sick. Then I discovered through starting with the parasite killing herbs, that I truly had a load of parasites- lots of flukes, but also the dwarf Tapeworms that plug up the bile ducts. I also made the switch to the Coke flush, and doing both made a big difference.

I prefer to still use the Epsom Salts prior to the flush, and after the flush- along with also using the Coke flush prep with the phos drops- no gallbladder, but I've passed alot of large liver stones .

The coke in the mix, really makes a difference for me, I wouldn't attempt a flush without it now. And, different oils still work fine. I have been using safflower, but if you can find the sesame (not toasted), I liked it too. I've also used limes instead of lemons.

//www.curezone.org/clark/liver.asp

>>>Preparation

You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.<<<

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)