It is normal. When your Liver Flushes these stones and waste products, high amount of toxins are being expelled again in the bloodstream and then they reach the brain. It is like overdose. Your kidneys, skin and intestinal tract cant purge you so fast. I said this to you because I have high level of bilirubin (waste product produced in the liver from dead blood cells) and it affects the brain, produce brain fog, sometimes headache, jaundice. Dont worry your headache is going to disappear in two to three days. Drink more water and take a bath.