CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What's this parasite?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

jessesmom1987 Views: 2,162
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,354,148

Re: What's this parasite?

I think you've discovered one of the main drawbacks of the rounds of pharma's- you can kill the parasites, and not the eggs...causing even more of a mess.

Before I knew that I had a load of parasites myself, I had been talking to the ND with concern for my daughter, who had been in Fiji for 3 months. She was given a round of some type of parasite killing drug when she returned to the states, because of having digestive issues.

He has worked with patients with parasites for 15 years, and he told me that "they have to be cleaned up in all their phases", eggs etc-- and he told me that when people think they can do a few rounds of the drugs, or do a few months of the herbs, and be "cured"--that they are going to find themselves with a worse problem.

I do know what you are talking about with the parasites you are killing--I killed plenty of the same kind, and they are not small. People that haven't seen them for themselves, will scoff and say it's mucoid or something else, but it's not, it's worm. No microscope needed. And it's a type of ascaris. There are different types, and I had more than one type of them (including toxicara, from dogs).

I have lived around livestock/animals my entire life, and I'm sure they are zoonotic (from animals). Have you eaten much pork in your life? People mainly think of the Tapeworm associated with pork, but what I'm sure these type of Ascaris are, is the Ascaris Suum. They are thick, and can get as long as 10 ft. They just lay in the intestines. The longest one I had was 3 ft, but I had plenty of them that were in the 6 inch to 12 inch range. Horses were a daily part of my life for years too...and by coincidence- Living in Oregon was where I am sure I picked up the flukes. Almost all cattle/sheep raised in Oregon, have flukes..it's a big problem for stockmen.

Most of the Ascaris I killed, were brown- the big ones looked like twisted cords of rope, about as thick as one of my fingers. Humaworm has posts about ascaris coming out brown too- stained.
Alot of times too, the skin would be floating seperately from the body.

I also had plenty of the "thin spaghetti noodle" type ascaris, 12-18 inches long. In all of the ascaris that I killed, I only had one that came out looking exactly like you see the videos of, white/plump.

The worst thing, was feeling those types of ascaris in my liver. I started killing the ones in my liver the best with the simple tapping on a 9 volt battery. I also did 3 seperate rounds of all of the Hulda Clark clean-up for ascaris/tapeworms, and two different times of starting it, (using all 3 things she says--L-cysteine, ozonated oil, 3-4,000 mg of Coq10), I killed large worms, had night sweats to the point of having to get up and change my nightie, and the next day had a load of eggs...the body/skin later.
coffee enemas got a bunch more eggs out of my liver during those times too.

Clark says, the reason the ascaris are dangerous/difficult to kill, is that when a pregnant, dying worm is killed, and the eggs are released--those eggs will hatch within 24 hours. That's what I mean by the drugs maybe killing the worms...but not cleaning up the mess.

Some things for you to read:
//www.curezone.org/clark/ascaris.asp

>>>>The Curious Case of Ascaris
Ascaris infests animals and humans from pole to pole of this planet. It is safe to say that all dogs and cats have it and all humans have it from time to time. Domestic animals and humans each have their own variety of Ascaris, yet can host the other varieties, too. Horses have Ascaris megalocephala. Pigs have Ascaris suum. The human variety is Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascaris does not attach itself to you, it hardly even moves. It simply lies still in your organs absorbing nutrients and eventually filling up with eggs.
When you kill Ascaris worms by zapping or with the herbal recipe, they are mortally wounded. They are dying, but the eggs inside them are not. They were sheltered. Within a day these eggs begin to leave the dying worm. Soon hordes of eggs are dispersing in your body again!

And in another 24 hours they are beginning to hatch into larvae. You can detect this as it happens with a Syncrometer and test slides of eggs, larvae, and adults.

Of course, you are zapping and taking the herbal parasite killers. But again, these do not penetrate the Ascaris body to kill what is inside. It could take a few weeks for the dead Ascaris to be totally disintegrated so no more eggs are being sheltered within.

Surely, a few Ascaris eggs, still escaping into your body could not do much harm since the overall problem has been greatly reduced! This is not so. The eggs may even do more harm than the worms. Ascaris eggs bring 3 very important pathogens that spread throughout your body: Rhizobium leguminosarum, Mycobacterium avum/intracellulare, and the common cold virus, Adenovirus. A flood of these are responsible for your night sweats! As soon as the last Ascaris egg is gone, these pathogens are gone, too, and the following night becomes free of sweating. If your night sweats come back, you know Ascaris eggs are present again. And in 24 hours, unless you kill them, they will hatch into larvae and start the whole cycle over again.

It takes about 3 weeks for large parasites like Ascaris and Tapeworm larvae to disintegrate completely and be cleared from your tissues. If eggs or scolices are continually released during this time, the cycle of infection cannot be broken. Fortunately, the same two things that can penetrate Tapeworm larvae can also penetrate Ascaris worms and mop up after them, whether dead or alive!>>>>>

This was a post by Humaworm- saying what I also said about the eggs not being killed with the med's, and the roundworms not being cleaned up. You can read the whole thread.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=107005

>>>>The meds your doctor gave you are not getting all of the eggs, therefore they are hatching and the whole process starts over again. 200,000 eggs per day PER FEMALE roundworm in the small intestine means you have the potential to infect your entire family, including your baby.>>>

One of my experiences with killing them, almost exactly a year ago to the day..
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1110373

The ND told me to expect with the load I had, that it would take a minimum of a year to "get them cleaned up in all their stages"...it was 14 months before I muscle tested that I was getting ahead of them, but it was that long of a period of non-stop killing them. Thank goodness it was not on my own- through his help, because it was not in small dosages of herbs...and not the same product(s). Different products worked for different types of parasites/fungi. Most of the time, he had me taking at least 2-3 products at the same time, depending upon how I muscle tested for what I was killing, and what products would be the most effective. He was amazingly accurate.
Many times, what had been working well for several months, then would not show to be one that was what I needed for whatever was being killed. That happened to me with the Barefoot's dewormer. For the first 3 months, I used it with a couple of other dewormers, and killed loads of parasites- but then it stopped being one that muscle tested as one I needed.
He also told me that alot of people will stop when they "don't think they are seeing anything", thinking they were cleaned up...many, many times, I thought I was done with one type of parasite (for example, flukes)...only to have them show up 4 months later as being something I needed to kill in muscle testing (with vials)...he would then test which products would work the best, and at what dosages--and sure enough- within 10 days, I had dumped a load of flukes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (5)