CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Note on ammonia

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
slimo Views: 1,481
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,355,528

Re: Note on ammonia

Shroom,

What are normal saliva ammonia levels? Are you testing the ammonia right away or after some time? I recall there is some mechanism by which ammonia levels increase in saliva over time if not swallowed.

When was the last time you had some basic bloodwork done? If you are really concerned about toxic levels of ammonia, you need to check the blood, and while you're at it check liver enzymes and kidney function. This is all standard CBC/blood chemistry stuff. Nothing too fancy.

The body produces ammonia and uses it for various processes, but the level is kept in check by metabolic and excretory processes. If those processes are dysfunctional, and there truly is a toxic buildup of ammonia, you'll need to seek medical attention.

I would be interested to have you test the aquarium kit on a few people and see what kind of results you get. Perhaps the kit is not that sensitive/specific?

I'm trying to come up with a way that there is not a toxic level of ammonia, b/c that's bad news.

Shoot an update back when you get a chance.

-Slimo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)