CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Doctor Sucks

pdd912 Views: 2,227
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,359,198

Re: My Doctor Sucks

Sorry about your bad experience. We've all had them. Even people without this specific issue (candida) know that most doctors suck. They never listen to you, don't care about your opinion or your input. Because they think they know everything and that all patients are ignorant. I'm sorry, but the god-complex is alive and well in the medical community. They believe they know more about you and what you are experiencing than you ever could, because, of course, they are God and are omniscient, therefore, they do not need your input, opinion, or even description of your problem. They certainly don't need to know what you believe would be helpful.

You can try again for a different doctor, hoping to find one that is actually helpful and not merely sneering, or you can go it alone. It sucks. Believe me, I know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)