CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Garlic - well what if you had candida long time and eat it, and you just found out you have candida, what about roatation then?

pdd912 Views: 1,646
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,359,883

Re: Garlic - well what if you had candida long time and eat it, and you just found out you have candida, what about roatation then?

I believe it works as an anti-fungal when it is taken raw (or maybe it is just stronger that way). If you've only used it for cooking, then probably the raw garlic would be an excellent alternative for you.

But whatever you do, ALWAYS chop the garlic up into very small pieces before you swallow it. I was in a hurry one morning and swallowed an entire large clove, which promptly got stuck in my esophageous. I couldn't breathe without it hurting. I couldn't swallow my saliva at all. It hurt to move. All through my chest hurt. I ended up at the emergency room.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)