CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What helps you deal with CFS?

uandiraok Views: 1,144
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,316,946

Re: What helps you deal with CFS?

I've had a good deal of success with working on many of the things that contribute to CFS. I went to a naturopath/nutritionist for most of it and then when I understood my body and what I needed, along with research, took it from there. Sure don't have all the answers though. Actually didn't realize I had Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome while working on these things so I backed into it, haha, and am still reading a lot about CFS. But: Getting rid of toxins and heavy metals, working on the endocrine system (Standard Process glandulars), working on bowel health, working on balancing out imbalances and deficiencies in different nutrients, trying to build up glutathione, working on emotional issues and stress. For the latent virus(es) aspect Miracle-Mineral-Supplement helped a lot! I've also used a lot of other natural antivirals. Recently I've had some success with Nutrasilver judging by the herxing and feeling good afterwards. I try very hard not to get a cold or flu because I feel they're very weakening for a person with CFS. (None this winter...so far!)

I also stick to a very healthy Diet including a lot of fruits and veg, healthy fats, protein, very low sugar, no white flour, no processed food, some whole grains, as much real food as possible of high quality, drink a lot of water, good salt, get as much sun as I can including in the winter and supplement with D (wow, has this helped!!), try to stay away from as many chemicals and EMFs as I can, light exercise including a lot of stretching, massage, do as much as I can to sleep well (I think this is critical), rest a lot and take several supplements helpful for Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome including things for oxidation and things for energy such as the B vitamins, etc.

I'm sure I've left something out...There's so much, aagh.

For me personally, I've been sickly my whole life and would venture to say I've had Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome since I was a young child, so I'm not the poster child for a cure, but I've come a long way. I just had two good months in a row. I'm still trying to understand why I will get flare-ups (if you call it that) starting with the 1st day of the menstrual cycle and lasting the whole month. They've just found that the menstrual cycle depletes glutathione so I don't know if that's it or if it's some kind of hormonal connection. If anyone else has this or knows about it, I'd value your input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (2)