CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP ME MAN! Big trouble in little nose.

DariushSweden Views: 2,254
Published: 19 years ago

HELP ME MAN! Big trouble in little nose.

Hello, this is sort of my last chance, I have given up on medical doctors and trying this instead.

I have suffered from chronic sinusitis almost from birth, have had 4 surgeries so far for polyps etc, and 2 for straithening my septum. The sinusitis has affected my eyes (have had chronic eye infection for the last 10 years) and my ears. I always have a thick green carpet on my tounge and I swallow this disgusting filth all the time. Needless to stay my whole face has grown disapproportinate (my nose is deviated, my eyes have shrunk, my cheeks are puffy) and ugly, something that I am very aware since I was once very goodlooking. My nose which used to be something I was proud of and got comments about looks like something out of a horror movie! My freaking face looks like someone who has a very very bad case of flu or cold, its all distorted. So I have also developed constant constipation which I suspect may be from this sinusitis disease...

Now I wanna do the liver and bowel cleanse, but since I'm always severely constipated I don't know whether I should do this. And since I live in Sweden I dont know if I can get all these herbs and what not here (bentonite etc?), so I would like someone to write a simple advice for a Bowel Cleanse and a liver flush...

Please help me
sincerely

Dariush

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)