CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My sinus story..I NEED HELP!

Views: 1,924
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 136,386

Re: My sinus story..I NEED HELP!

Hi,
Sorry to hear about your troubles but I know the miserable feelings since I also suffer with sinus probs.In Feb.I had a sinus infection but did not use any Antibiotics --I have been taking oil of oregano and olive leaf capsules and this attack wasn't as horrible. I was able to get rid of it in about ten days without the Antibiotics .I did use deconjestants though.

I tried to rinse my sinuses and ended up with ear problems.Seems like I got the water in my right ear and it felt very heavy and my hearing was weird.I started putting drops of hydrogen peroxide in the ear and that seemed to help.After about a week I went to my DR.to check it out and he said there was stuff in there! He gave me a drop(topical Antibiotic )to put in and told me to see him in a week.I didn't get much relief and when I returned to him he flushed my ear and got some wax and crap out.After that my ear was fine.He recommended that I see an ENTand I did last week.The ENT said all looks fine and he told me that for sinus probs I should rinse with this stuff called NEILMED rinse. I'm fine now and hope I stay that way!Hope this helps you.Let your DR.flush your ear.Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.657 sec, (1)