Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
christi Views: 1,577
Published: 13 years ago

Seasoned Master Cleanser - Day 1

Well, here I go for my 10th annual cleanse. Except it looks like this is turning into a biannual thing, as it's been two years and 3 months since I've done a MC.

I'll never forget my very first cleanse. It was more of an experiment because I didn't know what to expect, but WOW all I have to say is that I never knew life could be so wonderful after those first ten days. It changed my life.

And here I am having the same symptoms all over again, the same things are going on in my body and system that had me perplexed before I started the first cleanse ten years ago. Which tells me that there is something to be said for really taking care of yourself after the cleanse, finding out what foods your system will and won't tolerate. Last time I did this I found that my system wouldn't tolerate milk. I don't really drink milk, but I like it in my tea occasionally. Now I know it's something I need to not consume ever, if possible.

Most importantly, I know that my pH is off. I'm too acidic right now. I need to alkalize my system BADLY. I need to reset my blood sugar. I need to give my poor digestive system the rest it deserves... I know the gunk on my intestinal walls must be pretty thick because I am not getting any nutrients - my fingernails are a TELLTALE sign of this.

ANd last of all, I am having sinus and mucous problems like you wouldn't believe. My system is so overwrought with mucous, it's so gross.

I am a 30-year-old girl. I live on the central coast of California. I am 5'2". I like to run and do any type of athletic activity on my own - bike, run, aerobics, etc. And I am marrying the love of my life this June. This is the only ten days I can come up with over the next few months that I can devote to this, so it's either now or never!

I feel pretty crappy. And I will NOT tolerate feeling this way on my wedding day and honeymoon.

So talk to me, ask me anything you like, be my buddy! This thing ain't easy when you are the only one doing it in a house of two! I need this forum just as much as the newbies do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)