CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How important is a diagnosis?

daizymae Views: 1,234
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,366,795

Re: How important is a diagnosis?

Come on, friends, step up to the plate! Willowwisp needs good advice and help, now. For such severe digestive matters, I'd try a doctor of TCM, as a last resort, but don't stop there. In TCM, they tend to be focused on digestive issues, they see the guts as the center of things and they'd love to see you. Try to find one who was born in your country & speaks English. I have taken family members to imports from China and while they are good at what they do, there is such a cultural impasse. Sometimes we need to talk about our personal challenges, not just our physical symptoms, and that is where someone from your own culture has the potential to be more useful.

It is NOT good enough for anybody to wag their finger at you, like you were a naughty kid, and tell you to "lay off the carbs". Yah, right. Many years ago I went thru a bad carb phase and I would have killed for more, after telling you to shut up. Patients need to get treatment, or give themselves treatment, that will make the cravings go away. For me, it was just spontaneous though slow.

You are not the first to feel so awful, and you won't be the first to not just get "better", but to get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)