Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,238
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,366,795

Re: How important is a diagnosis?

Hi:
All of your symptoms sound like you could get your health back by doing this natural healing program that Doc Sutter is the author of. No reason why it can't work for you, if it works for everybody, IF it's done to specifications. I found it did, if I stuck to the original protocol. Been at it going on 18 months. It worked. It's still working. I have NO illnesses left. I got a little bit left to do.
As to diagnoses, why spend the money when you get the answers and your health back by just cleaning out your body? It looks like the diagnostics are obvious. A clean body in general can't be sick, i.e., a body with a clean liver can't be sick. A body with a clean colon can't be sick. What are you waiting for? Jump on board with cleaning out your body and watch your health come back. I think you're wasting time and money on diagnostics.
Colon, liver, blood, lymph and tissues--in that order. Can't miss with getting your health back if you stick with this program. If you want your health back, you gotta get serious about it and stay serious. This program DOES work.
BTW, NO DRUGS!
Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)