Re: How important is a diagnosis?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,194
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,367,025

Re: How important is a diagnosis?

I'd certainly say you need to keep going. It takes quite a bit of perseverence to get thru this program and get your health back, in some cases. The main thing is to keep going.
This program is not like what the medical does; it's taking responsibility for your own health. I found it was cleaning out a lot of junk that had accumulated over
quite a few years, and this can take some time. It's so highly rewarding. Gotta stay on the parasite killer on a maintenance basis for the rest of your life if you don't want to get re-infested. I found out that doing the colon cleanse took a whole lot longer than I anticipated. Junk in the interstitial spaces is having to come out. A dirty colon can poison organs that are near it. Schulze has much to say on this. The liver flushes took a whole lot longer than I anticipated to begin with. I just kept going. It worked for me. It will work for anyone.
Just keep getting support here.
I found out I didn't have to go anywhere else to find the answers other than this forum. I also found out that sticking to what Doc Sutter recommends when it comes to the colon cleanses and liver flush is what worked the best. I ran into problems combining other colon cleansers with
Schulze's, so, from my experience in working
this program, I do not recommend straying from Doc Sutter's original protocol because I found out I could get into trouble mixing herbals preparations.
This been my experience.
There is a lot of good information on other forums.
Some I found was completely confusing. I recommend sticking with something that works for everyone if it's followed correctly.
I'm entering my 18th month of doing this program. It has worked with no problem if I stuck to protocol presented in the NHP
Thanks, and I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)