CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how much black fecal matter

sannyc Views: 3,088
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,371,261

Re: how much black fecal matter

Hi
I'm on Day 14 of 40 and have completed several shorter MCs over the past few years.
This cleanse seems to be more productive as I have been releasing a lot of mucus, gas, as well as dark brown sediment/ sludge (sometimes with an awful stench), especially over the past few days.
I think it's partly because I've been steadily increasing my cayenne pepper.
Whatever it is, I think it's great because, to me, it's a sign that the Master-Cleanse is working hard to get rid of my old old old fecal waste, etc.
Btw, I had my first colonuc yesterday morning. The therapist reported that she was seeing a lot of orange/ yellow mucus and gas in my water discharge. This morning, after my SWF, my butt pee was darker and thicker (like very thick black coffee) than before. I think it's because the colonic helped to remove the loosened gunk and allowed the lemonades to get to the still hardened fecal matter even more aggressively.
I don't know when the dark butt pee will stop - I just want to keep cleansing : )
(Sorry if I didn't answer your question but just wanted to let you know that I am having a similar experience)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)