CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 12 And I Think I'm Done

nicelady Views: 1,564
Published: 12 years ago

Day 12 And I Think I'm Done

Decided to break the fast tomorrow. I just put some Raw bread in the dehydrator to eat with my soup and will go shopping for groceries and OJ tomorrow. I feel very proud of myself and am anxious to get on with my new healthy life. Lost 18 lbs and I feel really good.

Returning to Raw Vegan eating style. This eating style has worked best for me in the past and I have been eager to return to it for awhile now. Also joining an exercise boot camp which meets three days a week for my cardio and strength training and will walk an additional one hour 6 days a week. I will also attempt Yoga 3-4 times per week.

Thank you all for your support during my fast. I would not have been able to make it through if I did not check in here everyday. I am determined to maintain my weight loss and most importantly, not return to all of those poor habits that got me here in the first place.

Will probably be interviewing for jobs soon and I want to start my work life off to a new and promising start.

To all those who are continuing on:
Happy Cleansing!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)