CureZone   Log On   Join
For those that are interested (timeframe/plan/thoughts)...Re: :)...after much consideration...Re: A forum for Unyquity?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
unyquity Views: 7,253
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,374,848

For those that are interested (timeframe/plan/thoughts)...Re: :)...after much consideration...Re: A forum for Unyquity?

Hubby and me have a LOT on our plate right now, and there's a bit of 'foundation building' that we have to do before we're officially "ready". (The first being getting the webmasters approval!).

I'll be emailing Dushan/Dusan (?) in the next couple of days, and then writing the forum's description (something I want to make SURE to "get right") and then (hopefully/quickly) setting up some kind of a 'bare bones storefront' kind of thing...all the while keeping up with our 'non health' business and those I've committed to helping personally.

So bear with me, I'm a gettin' there. And please understand I won't be doing much posting/replying to all your wonderfully encouraging words & comments...I've got big ducks to 'get in a row' and some of them are mighty stubborn!

Blankets of blessings!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)