New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
sannyc Views: 976
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,376,456

Re: Day 21 of 40

Thanks, Joe.

Wow, kudos to you for continuing your cleanse while on vacation to South America!
(By coincidence, I'll be in Peru with my sister for most of July - Lima/ Cusco/ Iquitos).

As of this morning, I'm still getting dark brown stuff during my regular BMs as well as SWF. I really think that it's the lemon and cayenne pepper working hard to "melt away"/ break down the gunk that's stuck to my intestinal walls as well as toxins being released from my cells. I also noticed that I get a lot more mucous in my BMs when I increase my cayenne levels.

Another thing I've noticed is the lump on the side of my tongue is shrinking. When I was younger, I used to "accidentally" bite the right side of my tongue and the "trauma" resulted in a pearl-sized lump. A few years ago, my oral surgeon removed the lump and did a biopsy on it (it turned out fine). But the lump grew back in the past couple of years. But over the past week, it has shrunk to the point where it's almost gone.

You keep posting, too, ok?

All the best and happy cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.316 sec, (1)