CureZone   Log On   Join
Swimming parasites ???

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
FungiPete Views: 1,347
Published: 12 years ago

Swimming parasites ???

Can someone tell me if they have experienced this and if my suspicions are correct. You lot are very knowledgeable so I trust in your opinions.

Apologies about the subject however I have been diagnosed with parasites however friends keep telling me it's all in my head.

This is what I need to know. I have been noticing that shortly after I urinate, when I look down into the toilet bowl and a light source is directly above which illuminates the water, I notice something invisible in the water "kick about" as something on the surface makes mini waves shoot about in the bowl. I only noticed this after I urinated and not before. Most days I will find about 5 or 6 or more "waves" being shot about at about the same time which only makes me think it is parasites still alive thrashing about in the water.

I should add I am two weeks in taking Humaworm tablets and feel I have seriously angered them. Any ideas ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)