New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sannyc Views: 1,218
Published: 12 years ago

Update on Cleanse/ Day 28

Hi hi

I switched from The Master Cleanse to the Ultimate Cleanse on Day 27.

Have added PC 123 ( parasite cleanser) and P&B shakes to my protocol. I take both 3 times a day but separately (the parasite cleanser at least 1 hour before the shake). And I space out my lemonades either at least 1 hour before/ after the the shakes.

Am also making sure that I am drinking lots more water as the P&B shakes are highly absorptive and can lead to dehydration if one is not careful.

So far so good. My SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) this morning was a little slower but just as effective.

Before my SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) kicked in, I had my regular BM and actually released several thin, black rubbery ropes of mucoid plaque, the longest of which was about 10 inches long. These were different from the eliminated P&B clumps which wre much lighter in color and had a soft, spongy texture to them.

I'm going to stay on the Ultimate Cleanse for the next 7 days, and then transition to green juice fasting. I may continue with the P&B shakes and parasite cleanse while on juices, too - still undecided : )

All in all, I will be done with cleansing/ fasting by April 3rd. Then, I plan to break my fast very slowly and carefully, and prepare for a series of Liver Flushes over the next 2 months. Also have my exercise plan and dietary plan worked out : )

Also, I want to add that this entire cleanse has actually been the most effective cleanse for me, thus far, in terms of protocol. I've also found colonics to be a safe and effective method to aid elimination of toxins while fasting/ cleansing.

Thanks for reading and your support!

Happy cleansing, all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)