CureZone   Log On   Join
How much IF#2 are you taking in a day?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 1,568
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,381,397

How much IF#2 are you taking in a day?

And what sort of time interval are you doing? Also, are you drinking the recommended amounts of water to go along with the IF#2?

You don't need Citrucel or flax.

Citrucel contains: Active Ingredients: Each 19 g adult dose contains:: Methylcellulose (2g) Inactive Ingredients: citric acid , FD&C Yellow 6, Orange Flavor (Natural, Artificial), Potassium Citrate, Riboflavin, Sucrose, Other Ingredients

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp68994_333181_sespider/citrucel/fiber_therapy_for_...

Intestinal Formula #2 contains: Botanical Ingredients: Flax seed, Psyllium seed, Apple Pectin, Activated Willow Charcoal, Marshmallow root, Pharmaceutical Grade Bentonite Clay, Slippery Elm bark, Peppermint leaf and Cayenne pepper blend.

https://web2.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=38

As you can see, IF#2 contains quite a bit of ground flax seed, so you don't need any extra.

Ask yourself which of these you would rather have going through your body.

Yes, when you start taking IF#2, it DOES slow you down. That is perfectly normal. Make sure you are taking the recommended 5 tsp IF#2 per day, spread across the day fairly evenly, in a glass of fresh juice or pure water. Follow each glass with an additional glass of pure water.

You kinda have to experiment to get the combination right for your individual body. On the days you get constipated, that night you will take an extra IF#1, and see if that does the trick for you the next day. If you get diarrhea, back off IF#1 by a capsule and see what happens the next day. Keep the IF#2 constant. Some people need a TON of IF#1. Others only need one or two caps a night. This is an art, not a science.

As for the shivers, I've gotten those sometimes. It's a detox symptom. Yay! Well, yay in that you are detoxing, but not cool that you don't feel that great. What I do is drink hot tea all day long and wear a hoodie and socks, etc on the days I feel colder. It will pass, but nobody can say when.

It actually sounds like you are doing great! I'm glad you wrote back on your progress. You seriously don't want to put that drug store crap into your body. :-)

Experiment around for a few days and let us know how it goes.

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (2)