CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue and SSRIs - Includes Unyquity Response

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Palaecro Views: 12,880
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,381,483

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and SSRIs - Includes Unyquity Response

I just wanted to thank you for re-affirming my resolve to not go anywhere near these drugs. Would seem silly after all this time to do it now.

Doctors caught me at my weakest moment and almost had me convinced that SSRIs would suddenly eliminate all my problems. Sometimes I really wonder if doctors have any rational mind towards healing the body with anything besides drugs. Part of me wanted to believe that these doctors are more than just drug pushers and could actually help me for once. Apparently not.

It just seems so reckless that they give out these drugs without doing thorough tests to figure out what's wrong with someone. I can almost understand the fact that they know nothing else beyond them, but really what happened to the idea of actually helping the patient, especially their whole oath of do no harm.

I should add that I read recently that a diet high in calcium is needed to correct adrenal fatigue. Over the past few months now anytime I try to use Vitamin C or have a hemp protein shake or protein in general I begin to experience the symptoms of shortness of breath and cold hands/feet and dizziness. I just made the connection today reading that the body requires an additional 5.8mg of calcium for every gram of protein consumed daily to ofset the calcium loss due to protein intake and I forgot that the body uses calcium as a buffer for vitamin C...
Although I get this reaction from many different supplements, especially vitamins so it could be something else.

I've never had much in the way of calcium in my diet to my knowledge and its one of the few supplements I never really used. Could it be that my body is crying out for calcium, perhaps?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)