CureZone   Log On   Join
I c-c-c-c cannot believe

zenmxn Views: 2,365
Published: 12 years ago

I c-c-c-c cannot believe

It is my 7th flush but i started a new session this year so this is my 4th fresh flush. ( the first three were before 1.5 years and then i stop)
I have never seen so many HUGE stones. I was in shock. It happened 1 hour ago (at ~20:00 today) ! I did a Liver Flush yesterday and I did a special Bowel Cleanse in the next morning - today( drinking 3 litres of saline water and doing special exercises) But I passed only water and dissolved excrements. I was little disappointed and i though that this flush was not efficient. But they came and when I saw them i was shocked. about 15 - 20 hazelnut- size. I dont know if they were a combination of excrements, stones and olive oil but some of them were green. Two of them were white. Inside every stone there were black matter. In this flush i used ~200 ml olive oil and ~200 ml LEMON juice since grapefruit juice decrease liver detoxification phase I. I think that lemons are stronger than grapefruits. I am expecting new stones to come soon. I will continue to flush because I have jaundice and liver pain. Good luck to all of you! Please be free to comment and share your opinion/experience etc : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.391 sec, (1)