CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to get Organic Ashwaganda ?

unyquity Views: 1,548
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,382,366

Re: Where to get Organic Ashwaganda ?

Hummingbird Sage (what a WONDERFUL user ID...I LOVE IT!)

I'm sorry, but I'm not getting ANY forum/email notifications (so I'm just now answering), AND there's something wrong with CZ's email system, so I didn't get your private email either :( :( :( If you didn't save a copy, I don't think you'll be able to find it on CZ. (waaaah).

Please resend it to unyquity@pcsia.net without using CZ.

You're SO right - the miracle DOES wait 'just around the corner' - and your attitude is PERFECT! (good for you!)
All you have to do is start giving your body all it needs (and stop giving it what hurts it)...and cleanse/restore the past damage, and our bodies take care of the rest of it!

>>>I'm on cortisone, bio-identical hormones, a whole host of supplements, minerals, occassional anti-anxiety pharamsuiticals and I'm tired of pumping all these things into my body just to function. <<<

Let's get these pharmaceuticals/supplements addressed. Would you mind posting a list with the dosages (and your supplements if you don't mind). The cortisone likely has to be weaned off of VERY slowly, and I'm very concerned (even with only 'occasional use') of the anti-anxiety drug (especially if it's a benzodiazepine) - please tell what it is and how much you're taking (and how long you've been taking it). The bio-identical hormones are easy - just start adding the Female Formula and cutting that dose at the same time - 'shouldn't take more than a month to get off of those.

Oh yes, on the IF#2 - the Bentonite clay & activated charcoal MAY adsorb a portion of the chemicals in the pharmaceuticals - so we may need to customize the blend to have a bit more fiber and bit less bentonite/charcoal, depending on your initial response.

The IF#1/IF#2 Colon Cleanse combination is going to do WONDERS for 'all things female'...I was a total wreck in that department for years, and miraculously one 10 day Colon Cleanse set everything to rights (my uterus/ovaries had been "squished" out of working order by an engorged colon - this is VERY typical). You may find you don't even need the Female Formula any longer. (It's a total JOY to be without PMS, brutal cramps, and horrible menopausal symptoms!!!! :) :) :)

As far as the Depression & anxiety, I hope you've put St. John's Wort and Cayenne tinctures on your list. You won't BELIEVE how fast you'll see results from these. Be sure and read this (compiled by NaturalRN) about Cayenne & anxiety:
//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/Unyquity/CayenneAnxiety.doc

Oh yes, there's NONE of us that don't need dedicated liver work - and of course, kidney cleansing with adrenal issues is imperative (and so easy!)

If you haven't already, go to the "Schulze" link on the mid/top bar of every CZ page and start reading about everything. This is the basic outline of this 30 day program: //www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/incur5.asp

We do a BIT of tweaking for our individual needs, and we can change around some of the basic protocols a bit (and definitely add coffee enemas, and some other goodies). And in each 30 days cycle, we adjust everything as we go along for each of our individual bodily responses.

I'll be looking for your email!

Happy healing!!!!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.390 sec, (2)