CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taste

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
zenmxn Views: 1,720
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,383,567

Re: Taste

Grapefruit dissolves well in olive oil but the lemon juice produce strong emulsion. When I drink it I feel that the olive oil is up and the lemon juice is down. But it does not matter. I drink about 400 ml ~ ( 200 ml OO (Olive-Oil) and 200 ml lemon juice ) in 5 sec maximum and then lie down immediately. I dont have problems with them(only in the morning I feel like vomiting but I think its Its because not all of the OO (Olive-Oil) is absorbed) Warm them up before drinking them. The mixture should not be too cool or too hot. Body temperature is perfect. I have never tried to mix them with coke and I dont know what is the point of doing this. Try to think of your liver when you drink them. Do not think of their taste. The taste of espom salt is worse than the taste of the olive oil. I have read the coke flush but I don't want to do it. I don't drink coke and any artificial "juices" or soft drinks. Try to do the flush without coke. May be you drank too much liquid ( OO (Olive-Oil) + lemon + coke > OO + lemon ? ) And its important to have empty stomach at 22:00. So stop drinking any liquids after 20:00 ( second ES dose).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)