CureZone   Log On   Join
more parasite thoughts and..."a day of rest"??? Re: Thanks Megan! How to proceed...?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

unyquity Views: 22,011
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,477

more parasite thoughts and..."a day of rest"??? Re: Thanks Megan! How to proceed...?

Formales,

You can hit the single ' parasite herbs' pretty much as hard as you'd like. Do some searching on Wormwood and the other in MH's blend, and see how much 'hitting hard' you feel comfortable with using. Also, if you have MH's there, could you please post a list of ingredients - I can't seem to find it.

Your best " parasite hit" is the garlic & cayenne powder. The garlic kills 'em and the cayenne makes 'em VERY happy to die (and get OUT). I've helped now seven (or eight) people including myself, get rid of liver flukes with garlic...and you're certainly taking enough! (you put me to shame, I'm a 'garlic woosy' and haven't been able to force myself to take more than 10 cloves daily!).

You can do Liver Flushes without upsetting 'electrolytes' simply by doing a Liver Flush without Epsom Salts . Here's the chapter on Liver Cleansing in the Save Your Life manual. //www.curezone.org/upload/Members/Unyquity/IP_CleansingTheLiver_Section.doc

You can see that Dr. Schulze DID have people that needed it, flushing daily. Do you NEED it? Most folks don't. It's pretty tough on the body (because that much oil takes a lot of energy to digest and process). But if you wanna try a couple of "back to backs" or start flushing once a week rather than every other week...just eliminate the ES (or lessen them substantially) - listen to your doctor within, and do what feels right to you!

Megan is so right, liver flukes (and all parasites) can cause anxiety. But with all the garlic you're eating and the coffee enemas you've done, it's been my experience that if flukes are in there, you'd see them by now. I discovered my liver flukes the first day I did 3 cloves of raw garlic and did a coffee enema...and got out "tomato skins/pieces" in the release. WHAT? I didn't EAT tomatoes that day. I then did six weeks of "3 day sessions" with 6-9 garlic cloves daily followed by a Coffee-Enema in the evening. I've never seen another fluke since then. (typical disclaimer: your mileage may vary)

Of course, since you haven't done as many flushes as me/some, it may be that your liver is still too clogged for them to come out. YET, considering your liver/gallbladder ducts were open enough to have such a successful first flush, I kind of doubt that's the case.

Liver flukes are an EASY "kill" - just keep up with the garlic and CE's and if you have them, you'll be seeing them shortly, I'd think that's pretty much a "for sure".

Also for your consideration - Dr. Christopher had everyone that did "his" IP and protocols, make the 7th day, a "day of rest" - no herbs, no foods, no juices (just water and rest). We detox HARD when juice fasting or Water Fasting (and the adrenals don't need that - hence the IF#2 to adsorb the toxins) - so I don't know if I'd suggest a Water Fast every 7th day when one is dealing with adrenal issues. BUY, I love the "day of rest" thing - so the body has a chance to catch-up with our 'cleansing enthusiasm". So perhaps you'd like to consider a "7th day of rest", with juices and some fruits or steamed veggies (and no herbs), just to give your body some rest from all the hard work it's been doing (???).

Blessings aplenty -

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)