CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrogen Peroxide...for O2...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Will_I_Ever_Learn Views: 2,332
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,866

Re: Hydrogen Peroxide...for O2...

Hi

How I use it, occasionally:

Body spraying before and after showers as per moreless.

Mouth sprays as suggested by moreless.

Inhalation as per Bill Monroe.

Foot bath.

I don't use it internally yet, but I would start cautiously and slowly.

To see how other people benefit from H2O2 http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html

Below is the recommendation from Earthclinic's Ted from the same web page:
--Beginning of quote--
In the alternative health field, the maximum is actually 0.5% concentration. Actually and optimum H2O2 concentration was first determined in 1950s by Dr. Reginald Holman by implanting Walker 256 adenocarcinoma tumours. The drinking water for the rat used H2O2 optimum concentration needed to kill the tumors were about 0.45 percent.

Tumours completely disappeared in 15 to 60 days in rats. Of course a better way is to add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in the glass of 0.45% concentration of H2O2. This can be extended to treatment of almost any kinds of conditions, from virus, bacteria, microbial infections, pneumonia, tuberculosis, flu, etc. My own experience of using just baking soda (also increases the body's oxygen) and ascorbate vitamin C about three weeks for a small tumor to go into remission.

A more effective I think in the future of peroxide therapy is to add baking soda to the 0.45% concentration to normal drinking water since baking soda is alkaline and increases oxygen, while the peroxide furthers this natural increase.
--End of quote--

Good Luck

WIEL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)