CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting well takes time and direction.

iloveamma Views: 6,275
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,385,768

Re: Getting well takes time and direction.

I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for ONE DAY...I am not lying ONE DAY and I feel for me it IS a miracle.
In 2003 I was told I had Epstein Barr and was diagnosed with chronic fatigue, and borderlined on fibromyalgia because of the intense body pain I get often. I have been basically bed ridden for many years. I had chronic infections and mercury toxicity since I was a child. I have been very sick..I only just now put it together that I started getting REALLY sick shortly after I had my amalgamam fillings removed in 1994. My ehalth has been stedadily getting worse since then. I just had the last filling out 2 months ago.
Two nights ago, I drank 4 glasses of a 3.5% solution and instantly felt it working all over my body. Liver, intestines, everywhere. I skipped a day because it interacted bad with the DMSA.
Currently I have Candida, adrenal fatigue, Rickettsia, mercury toxicity, multiple hormonal imbalances, hypothyroidism, and that is all I can think of now. I started it again because of the toxic overgrowth within that was protesting in return.
Within 1 day of taking this, I feel clearer than I have in years. Today is the FIRST day I have woken up wihtout pain ALL over in my body.
I cannot wait to see what happens over thenext few months. I have hope again. I am really hoping it will take away this insane twitching that I have going on that has been unresponsive to B vits, MG, Calcium and Vit K.
I started a blog about my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement experience and everything I have learned and am going through. I am not selling anything..at least now..if you want to read it!
http://mmsproof.blogspot.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)