Wow! you do have a lot of questions..I will do my best to see how I can answer them!
I am not an expert by any means. I was shocked as well to see how powerful it felt from drinking the water...Silverfox did mention somewhere that he also thought, after all his studies, that less may be more. But because of the lack of lots of studies, and he seems to be so knowledgable, I am really hanging on what he says and suggests.
Ok..your questions. I will post in CAPS.
"Today, my husband also made a 10% solution in 5 liters of water and I am drinking it also through the day. The water LOOKS healthy..it glows."
Is this SilverFox's formula? So, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement keeps well throughout the day in all that water?
YES AND NO. WE MADE IT WRONG THE FIRST TIME AND MADE IT ONLY A 3.5% SOLUTION. YOU CAN FIND HERE TOM'S 5% FORMULA.
Is any 10% citric acid solution added, and at what point?
YES, WE ADDED THE SOLUTION TOGETHER FOR 10 MINUTES THEN PUT IT IN THE WATER.
Is that purified (reverse osmosis) water?
I WISH. WE HAD DISTILLED WATER, BUT IT IT TOO EXPENSIVE TO USE HERE SO WE USE THE BRITTA FILTER WATER. LET IT SIT FOR A SHORT TIME, THEN DRINK IT.
"I awoke today and took 2 drops 28% in between a protein drink and found that it was not as effective as I wanted to to be"
Was this the Jim Humble formula?
YES, THE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement IS THE Miracle-Mineral-Supplement THAT CAME IN THE BOTTLE. I HAVE BEGUN THE REGULAR PROTOCOL TODAY. I NEED LOTS MORE OF IT. I STILL FEEL JUST DRINKING ALL THE WATER, THAT I HAD MORE EFFECTS! IT IS ODD. BUT I NEED HIGH AMOUNTS NOW. WE MADE ANOTHER 5 LITERS TODAY AND DOUBLED SILVERFOX'S FORMULA TO MAKE STRONGER DRINKING WATER.
Did you activate the MMS with the 10% citric acid solution? How much water did you take with this dose of MMS?
I USED THE CLASSIC 1 mms TO 5 PARTS citric acid . 2 DROPS EQUALS 10 DROPS CITRIC ACID. I ADDED JUST A FEW ounces OF JUICE.
"After 2 additional cups from the 10%, I only feel slight effects, but these are also on a full stomach"
So, you are findng that it is important to take the MMS drink on an empty stomach?
SO FAR, TODAY, YES. BUT I HAVE ALSO READ WHEN PEOPLE START GETTING UP TO MORE DROPS, TAKING IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH CAN MAKE YOU REALLY FEEL SICK. I PREFER TO EAT SMALL BEFORE, TAKE THE MMS, IF I DO NOT GET EFFECTS, THEN I CAN TAKE MORE, RATHER THAN MAKE MYSELF SICK RIGHT OFF THE BAT TAKING IT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH SICKNESS TO LAST 30 LIFETIMES!
Does SilverFox say to drink his MMS solution formula on an empty stomach?
I AM NOT SURE. I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING ABOUT THAT EXACTLY FROM HIM.
how does one manage to do that throughout the day?
"I only just now put it together that I started getting REALLY sick shortly after I had my Amalgam fillings removed in 1994."
Interesting. I have heard that that can happen when the Mercury is not safely removed by a special holistic anti-Mercury dentist, who knows how to remove Mercury fillings from the mouth safely.
YES. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. YOU BETTER MAKE SURE THE DENTIST KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
A holistic anti-Mercury dentist will use several special techniques and special patient breathing & room ventilating equipment to ensure that the vaporized Mercury (the Mercury vaporizes as it is being drilled out of the tooth by the dental drill, which gets very hot) will not be inhaled by the patient. What sort of dentist removed your Mercury Amalgam fillings?
"I am just praying it will take away whatever is causing this annoying twitching that has been getting progressively worse."
That sounds like a classic symptom of Mercury poisoning.
THIS IS ALSO WHAT I UNDERSTAND. THE TWITCHING ALSO STARTED ABOUT 1 YEAR AND A HALF AGO AFTER I HAD BEEN TO INDIA AND ALSO GOT VERY SICK. IT IS POSSIBLE I MAY HAVE SOME parasite OR BACTERIA THAT ALSO MAY BE CAUSING IT.
Did this particular problem start happening soon after you had your dental fillings removed?
NO. THIS TWITCHING JUST STARTED ABOUT 1 YEAR AND AHALF AGO. I ONLY GOT MY LAST FILLING OUT 2 MONTHS AGO.
If this is Mercury poisoning, I can tell you later if necessary about a brand new & highly regarded Mercury chelator product that was especially created for the Autism kids that came to market last year.
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT IT IS!
I FEEL IT IS POSSIBLE THAT MERCURY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL MY LIFELONG PROBLEMS OF ILLNESS SINCE I STARTED GETTING REALLY SICK AS A CHILD.
I HOPE THAT HELPS AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE FROM YOU! LOVE AND BLESSINGS...