CureZone   Log On   Join
Answers + Cayenne tincture or powder & UPLIFTING MOTIVATION!!! Re: Spicy Food vs. Cayenne vs. Niacin

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 13,197
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,386,127

Answers + Cayenne tincture or powder & UPLIFTING MOTIVATION!!! Re: Spicy Food vs. Cayenne vs. Niacin

Yes & No :::grin:::

No, the isolated, unnatural substance known as Niacin is no substitute for cayenne...not even close (but I understand why you'd correlate the two). It may have it's benefits in some circles, but we need to get the foundation built properly before experimenting with substances such as Niacin...and you know what (good news!) - when we get the foundation built properly, the only "supplement" we likely need is Superfood (and maybe fish oil). And it won't be long before most of you will be learning to make your own (if you want to go to the upfront expense and time/trouble)...otherwise I'll always have it at nearly half of retail :)

Yes, some spices/herbs/foods have the potential to truly "burn" - wasabi, horseradish, garlic, mustard, etc.

Pure hot peppers have only the SENSATION of burning - but they do not truly 'burn' or cause harm in any way.

THE most effective cure for a bleeding stomach ulcer? Large doses of ultra hot cayenne powder. Do a google search on ulcer + cayenne - filter out the allopathic hogwash, and learn all about it. Cayenne does not harm, it heals (in SO many ways).

Cayenne tincture: Any alcohol based tincture goes into the bloodstream through the lining of the stomach or just below it. This is true of cayenne tincture. It may create a brief burning sensation in your mouth, throat, esophagus and stomach, but it fades quickly (many times within seconds, virtually always one is out of 'uncomfortable burn' within a minute.

Cayenne tincture gets into your bloodstream INCREDIBLY fast, and regulates the heart rhythm & blood pressure almost immediately, and increases the flow/circulation throughout our bodies. BUT, it main claim to fame is that it REGULATES circulation - where circulation is poor or blood pressure is low, it increases it; when there's too much circulation (or blood pressure is high) it decreases it. And that's how it stops bleeding and stops heart attacks. Many on CZ have witnessed it's effect in stopping bleeding. I once slipped with a freshly sharpened cleaver (while cutting raw carrots) and slammed the cleaver down into my thumb - it cut through my flesh and almost 1/4" into my thumbnail. I doused it with cayenne tincture (no,it doesn't burn fresh cuts) and then downed 4 droppersful. The bleeding stopped within 15 seconds. YES, it regulates the flow of blood THAT perfectly (and my story is not uncommon).

As wonderful as cayenne tincture is (and it's DEFINITELY the easiest way to start, especially if you're 'cayenne phobic' like I was) - the powder has benefits that the tincture doesn't have. 'Tis a bit (and only a bit) slower to act, but it has also stopped bleeding and heart attacks within seconds. It's benefit that the tincture doesn't have? It DOES come into the contact with the full intestinal tract - and it definitely increases peristaltic action and bowel activity...AND the parasites HATE IT! As I understand it, it's a vermifuge and not a vermicide (the vermifuge makes parasites want to be OUT, the vermicide actually kills them). Since cayenne only gives the sensation of burning to us, I'd guess it does the same to the little critters too (but that's just a guess). Either way, critters hate it, and they try to get away from it. AND IF YOU'RE POOPING 3+ times a day - they have a way to get out. (And if you're taking 3-5 cloves of garlic a day, you're killing them at the same time). The PERFECT combination.

Hmmm, I wonder why Schulze & Christopher didn't think of that? LOL - THEY DID! Each & EVERY patient on the Incurables Program took 3 teaspoons of cayenne powder daily (some took more, and some took tincture too), and they all took 3-5 cloves of raw garlic a day. Most all of have to 'work up' to the teaspoon with the 'therapeutic hot' levels of cayenne.

Folks (and I do not mean this directly "at you" tierra, I mean it "at everybody" :::grin:::) This IS a WAR - the PTB (powers that be) have polluted and poisoned our body, atmosphere, food, mind, and emotions with their constant plowing of us with toxins, poisons, EMFS, altering our societal lifestyle and morality.

Is it really a war Uny? That sounds pretty 'out there' dontcha think? Did you know, that when I was in grade school Science class, we were taught (I still remember the "pie graph" on the wall) - that our atmosphere was composed of 30-35% oxygen. Guess what the latest tests reveal? That in the country the oxygen level is 18% and in large cities? ONLY TWELVE PERCENT!. Now, if someone told you they were going to put you on another planet with only 1/2 the oxygen your body needs, would you go there? :::smirk::: Do we need to do DEEP breathing daily to oxygenate our blood and take cayenne to ensure it's circulating through every organ (and to our BRAIN?) YES!!!!
Does it burn a bit until you get used to it? WHO CARES???

It's a joy and a fantastic experience to fight for our life and health and be able to WIN! We don't understand or grasp how entirely and completely our society, planet and foods have been intentionally altered and degraded in this century, or we'd think/know that these protocols were to be praised, relished, embraced...and carried into the battle to win a VICTORY! (for ourselves and for our fellow human beings)

It's a true MIRACLE that our bodies are hard-wired with the schematics they need to undo decades worth of unnatural living and the damage from the poisons that we unwittingly ingested. There's no other engine on the planet that could be abused as our bodies have been, and then restore themselves. They'd be in the dump or recycling bin after a few years of the kind of brutal-overdrive-abuse our bodies endure daily.

Yep, cayenne burns a bit when you start taking it. It's essential to health and healing...and to winning our battle (whether we see it as an individual battle or 'small tiny thing' in our life, or like me, a battle that I see/know will help to change the world 'one person at a time' and empower hundreds/thousands of people to fight and win), we need to realize the SEVERITY of damage our body has endured and how totally UNnatural it is. That way, we can muster up the "fight" we need, with the gusto, enthusiasm and victorious attitude it takes! Screw their mind altering, apathy inducing fluoride poisoning, WE CAN DO IT (can I get an Amen? AMEN!)

What warrior ever went into battle (and was victorious) saying: this gun is SO heavy, it hurts my arms. These boots (to protect my feet from harm) give me blisters. This exercise makes my muscles ache; these nutritional rations don't taste good (add your favorite whine to the list)...and I'm not going to do it (or I'm going to fight against doing it all the way). I don't have to do all this basic training crap, I'll just grab a few bottles of some supplements and go ahead and sound the battle cry. Oh yeah, whatever/whomever you perceive to be the "enemy"? The enemy is LOVING that attitude!

I know cayenne is a bit scary; I know garlic stinks a bit (suck on some cloves, use some peppermint oil, whatever), I know hot/cold showers are 'shocking'...but I also know that NONE of us are losers. We're just lacking information and motivation (and faith in our protocols, after so many failures).

YOU CAN DO IT! I CAN DO IT! We ALL CAN DO IT! And we can make this forum into the most brilliant star on the internet, where ZILLIONS of people can come to learn and see that Dr. Christopher and Dr. Schulze were RIGHT (and save themselves of a lifetime of bondage & misery)...

...There is no such thing as an incurable disease, there's only incurable people!

Sound the trumpets of victory -- HEAL ON!! (the crowd roars!! :)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (4)