CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleanse Recipes

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Karlin Views: 2,005
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 13,861

Re: Cleanse Recipes

I just do what I feel comfortable with to start out.
For that, I got some Diruetic teas - there is a commercially prepared ones, which I used, but added in some Celery seed, and Watermenlon seed [ground up in my coffee grinder].

the idea, I believe, is mainly to flush with water, and some of the teas help break up stones into silt.
Diruretic just means they make you pee a lot, but I didn't find that - I peed more and sooner with plain water.

Dr. Clarke has written most of this with cancer death immenent, so at that point you want all the detail you can get.

I agree with you- the flushes can be daunting and confusing. Thats whats stopping me from the Liver Flush so far, because I am not urgently ill with liver problems, but the liver is a key part of getting better.
The key "when I am ready". You are likely ready to drink some teas and push the water a bit eh?
* 1/2 the body weight in pounds = the ounces of water one could take for a flush. * remember that and give it a whirl.
I did get very cold though, a clue that I have an issue with water...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)