Oh dear, I hope you feel better...
No, in 1994 my mom took me to the dentist to have them out. I knew nothing about it then. I remember that the dentist did not use a rubber dam and I went a few times and had to drive 3 hours to my moms house....I was in college then, pretty out of it and intocxicated all the time. It was after that though, that I began getting respiratory infeections every 3 weeks...I know now it was related. All this time, I had very small fillings, 2 little holes filled, on the side of two teeth. I relaized that this was posoning me a few months ago and I DID get them out safely.
Yes, we let the activated mixture sit for 10 minutes then add it to the 5 liters of water...We use .5 ml of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to .5 ml of citric acid per Silverfoxs recipe...we let it sit for some time...drink it after 30 minutes or so...then keep drinking it for several days. We drink it through the day..like today, I drank 3 drops in 15 drops of citric acid in some apple juice. I wanted more reaction, so then shortly after drank two cups of the water. Then I waited a few hours to eat. I could feel it all working in my colon. I have a bacteria or something there.
Please let me know about the chelator! Have a great day!