Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
alicivril Views: 1,172
Published: 12 years ago

Wisdom of a Sufi Sheykh and some personal opinions on cleanses

Hi everyone,
I didn't know where to post this message. Since Dr Schulze Forum is the one I am into, I am posting it here.

First of all, a Sufi is a mystic of Islam, someone who excelled spiritually. The chain of Sufis root back to 15 centuries ago and below is a link which explains ancient wisdom and knowledge on curing some diseases completely naturally. It is not only Sufis who have this knowledge of course, there's lots of Eastern style (where I am from) cures having been known for thousands of years.

You may not agree with what is said there in the writing (if you see Allah, it means God), but you can have a look at the simple procedures there. By "all natural" I mean exactly these sort of simple procedures, which even the ones who cannot have access to a modern supermarket can perform.

For instance, my idea is that strong Liver Flushes using potentially dangerous stuff like Epsom Salt or fancy things like phosphoric acid is not completely natural. Even if you don't use them, forcing your body to take large amounts of oil or lemon juice together does not seem like a good idea "to me". So, people are impatient and they go to medical doctors to get well immediately with chemicals. When they come to natural healing, they should not show the same impatience and do more than they are supposed to do. One should keep it simple stupid, but try several times over a long period of time. That is the main paradigm of natural healing. Isn't it?

You will find a liver stone formula which is extremely simple here. You may try it several times in a month for several months, for instance.

http://www.sheiknazim2.com/naturalmedicine.html

Note: Do not take some suggestions seriously. They may seem amusing to you. This guy is NOT in this world. Just take the stuff about herbs/vegetables and procedures :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)