Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
alicivril Views: 2,128
Published: 12 years ago

Problems on Bowel Cleansing with Schulze

Hi folks,
I wanted to make a total cleanse and started with bowels. I thought I didn't have much problem about my bowel movements, but needed a cleanse since I always feel full and there's just too much gas in my stomach. I bought IF2 of Schulze, and I took 5x5 = 25 of them for one day. Not even 10x5 = 50 which is the recommended dosage. I got constipated, I mean more constipated than usual. I didn't try it with IF1. I then tried IF1 alone for one week as a preliminary step, and it (sorry about that) made my stool softer and thinner, which was I believe not a good sign. Soft is OK, but thinner I believe is not. Worse, it dramatically decreases the amount of passage time and hence I see undigested food in my stool when I take it. This is not good. Why is that so? I simply cannot understand how people suggest taking this for years. Maybe I don't need it too much, but I don't know. I couldn't find the right dosage? Would it work if I use IF1 and IF2 together? IF2 slows you down, IF1 does the reverse. And, maybe I don't even need using IF1 alone, and two together is the correct treatment.

Also, I might have IBS and they do not suggest IF1 (sagrada, senna) for IBS people. That's why I am a little scared, too.

One more note: I have been using Citrucel for 2 weeks, and it helped me a LOT, a LOT more than IF1 did. But, it doesn't have cleansing effect. So, my bowels "I suppose" just needs a little more fiber and good nutrition. Mechanically speaking, they are OK. But, I want to clean them.

Opinions, experiences?

Thanks
-Ali

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)