CureZone   Log On   Join
More logical yet? Re: food does not digest, pls help

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
unyquity Views: 30,122
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,390,932

More logical yet? Re: food does not digest, pls help

Consider that the mouth creates up to a pint & a half of saliva for every meal we eat...and that saliva is laden with all kinds of digestive enzymes.

Third grade science? (or what USED to be grade-school) - it's like taught at the Master's level now:

Chew your food to a total liquid before swallowing (20-30 "chews" per bite).

Digestion doesn't start in the stomach, it starts in the mouth.

I've cleansed and restored my digestive tract until it's "perfect", and I eat an optimum diet (70-80% raw/organic).
I have 3-5 bowel movements daily - depending upon how many times I eat...each happening 15-20 minutes or less after I ingest more than one piece of fruit....

When I chew my food correctly, my bms are perfect color and consistency. When I don't chew my food correctly, I have chunks of undigested food in the stools. Hmmm, I wonder what that has to do with stomach acid & pancreatic enzymes?

Of course, I've done lots of Liver Flushing and have strong bile flow - it sounds to me like you could probably use a bit of liver work (???)

If you want to come over to the Natural Healing forum and learn a bit more about colon cleansing and digestive health (and getting some bile flowing) logically & naturally WITHOUT the use of supplements, you're more than welcome. //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=970

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.125 sec, (1)