CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *Parasites Testimony* WARNING! Graphic content!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
unyquity Views: 5,785
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,391,255

Re: *Parasites Testimony* WARNING! Graphic content!

>>>Also i have a question...So all hemmroids mean parasites?? I got one from pushing during labor. But it went back in and it never caused any problems for me, ive never had any of the bad symptoms they cause.So what does that mean?<<<

Hemorrhoids are common during pregnancy & labor (and immediately afterwards). We don't have to have parasites to have hemorrhoids - "constipation" is the most common 'all purpose' cause.

'Glad to hear you've got your parasite cleanse on the way! Enemas are your friend when doing parasite cleansing...especially coffee enemas for the liver. I saw my first liver flukes after eating some raw garlic and doing a coffee enema later that night. I'd never been so glad to know how to do them! The idea of killing off parasites and leaving their carcasses in my liver to rot was more than I could bear - there was no WAY I was going to just wait a couple of weeks to Liver Flush again. Yelch.

Get them critters OUT after you kill 'em folks!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.736 sec, (1)