CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Solutions :) IF#1/IF#2 users? PLEASE READ! :) Re: Problems on Bowel Cleansing with Schulze

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
Vernal Views: 2,277
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,392,755

Re: Solutions :) IF#1/IF#2 users? PLEASE READ! :) Re: Problems on Bowel Cleansing with Schulze

It occurs to me now that Schulze probably can't put ground flaxseeds in the capsules. I have been grinding flaxseeds and eating it for six months now, and I know that ground flaxseeds turn rancid quickly. So I'm guessing that is why he puts the whole seeds in the caps. But what will the body do with these whole seeds, especially in the effort to cleanse? I know there are many cereals that put whole flaxseeds in them, but this is a special item sold as having special cleansing and healing properties to the colon. Its also expensive. The dosage Schulze says to take is ten capsules five times a day, fifty a day. The bottle has 250 caps, so it only last five days and it costs around $20(I forget what I paid exactly, but close to that). Maybe I can empty all the capsules and grind it all through my coffee grinder, in an attempt to turn the seeds into powder.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)