CureZone   Log On   Join
I've been cured of candida twice

Boodle Views: 4,858
Published: 13 years ago

I've been cured of candida twice

Hi all you poor candida sufferers.
I know how to beat it.
I got candida about 6 years ago very badly. I was on the candida diet and had turned into a skeleton.
My mother found a naturopath in Parramatta Sydney who does irodology. He looked into my eyes before I said anything and tut tutted saying I was riddled with candida. He put me on an extremely strong detox tonic of herbs and minerals that he concocts himself and after about 3 months on that I was completely cleared up.
I always stayed clear of sweets, bread and beer and mostly alcohol. But a year ago I got slack and was eating all of the above.
I then got really sick again and finally realized it was Candida. I couldn't get in contact with the naturopath so tried threelac.
It seemed to work for about 3 weeks then the candida got a really strong hold of me. The threelac packs kept saying take more but i was getting sicker and sicker on it.
I finally tracked down the naturopath (he had been overseas) and again he put me on the tonic and within a month I was cleared of it.
His name is Eli Sharmin and his website is http://www.pinacclehealth.com.au
and he's in Church St Parramatta, Sydney.
Don't bother with the tonic you can buy online, I tried it and its too weak and generic.
Phone or email him with your symptoms and ask for the strong tonic that kills Candida.
The tonic will make you feel awful for a few days while it drags all the rubbish out of you but perservere.... its not like threelac... you start feeling great when you're cleansed.
Good luck
Boodle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)