CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can colonic help get rid of parasites?

geritol Views: 15,137
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,399,274

Re: can colonic help get rid of parasites?

Hi,

Colonics are important, but mostly for clearing out debris. Sometimes it seems they make 'nests' or otherwise plug up the colon. I do H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) enemas for that- couple of capfulls per bag.

Colonics are not THE solution to parasites, but become necessary as one kills them, especially if they die outside the GI, and they start to break down. One's liver then works overtime, but if the colon is not clear, then the dead worm juice gets reabsorbed back and forth to the liver. Basically, the colonics are for clearing out the poisons as soon as possible.

FYI- my wife and I did colonics and liver flushes, even before knowing about the extent of our parasites. We never saw anything coming out until we started to specifically kill them with herbs. Currently, we are taking our second course of albendazole, and that kills stuff, which IS hard on the liver. In our case, as we are killing more bugs again, liver cleanses/coffee enemas/liver flushes, are very important. Liver Flushes are like an oil filter change..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)