CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can colonic help get rid of parasites?

geritol Views: 14,069
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,399,396

Re: can colonic help get rid of parasites?

>I started to feel terrible

That's when one needs to do the enemas.

>How many did you take to see results?
400mg 2x /day for maybe 2 weeks. Then we ran out. Now we got more to take, so doing it again. I think toxicaris needs 3 complete runs each of a few weeks to get under control.

[once again..]
14% of Americans have toxicaris, too, according to the CDC.

Well, the 'proof' often is only seen in a second or third enema in a row. At that point, the 'results' are more clear, and it is easier to see things. My wife often keeps going till she gets them, sometimes it takes up to 5 in a day. But since starting the 2nd albenzadole run yesterday, I'll be doing more enemas. Ive had what I believe are dog roundworms [toxicaris canis], and that supposedly takes more than a few albendazoles to get them all. I initially started seeing stuff a few weeks into my first herbal cleanse, which had a slow ramp up at first. The first ones I saw looked like a thick grub, 2" [seen in that second enema], it was complete & quite defined, and it was not something I ate. Since then, I paid attention. Ive seen what looked like a clump of 'dental floss', and 'pollywog' ones, small ones probably hook worms, she has seen what look like small beatles, 'jelly nests', and on and on. Its amazing what one can find when they look. At one point, I added electricity to help. At that point, the ones that I *didn't know I even had* got all riled up and scattered. Proof was pretty moot at that point, as I had what turned into a whole new problem, which I have described in other posts.

If you have big worms, they might be tough to get at. My wife only 'saw' the big ones *a few months* into it, and thats while keeping them worn down taking different things. I got my big ones [i think 8p], but I resorted to using some aggressive protocols. Some people just wait them out; their lifespan is only a few years, and if you don't allow new little ones to develope, then, they finally die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)