CureZone   Log On   Join
Some links for information! Re: Enemas, P&B, colon Q&A (buried post)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
unyquity Views: 1,811
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,399,877

Some links for information! Re: Enemas, P&B, colon Q&A (buried post)

Solmare -

It seems like all I do is apologize for being behind in the responses - so again, I'm sorry.

Your post (above)? FANTASTIC!

As far as 'gathering information':

Did you see this (link to the Natural Healing Crusade videos & manual)?: //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1394438#i

Here's LOTS of information on Dr. Schulze s protocols and formulas: http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html

Of course (if you haven't already found it), there's a Schulze link at the top of every CZ page - read it all.

Since I was placed "way behind" when the forum opened 2 weeks before I had any files composed and had more questions to answer than I could get to on the very first day, I still don't have the complete protocol ready to upload.

It's actually very simple (especially since you've been reading and learning SO much...I can see that quite clearly).

'Tis a 30 day cycle of "the basics" - 30 days of juice fasting and/or raw vegan diet - potassium broth; Superfood; IF#1/IF#2; 10 days on the liver; 10 days on the kidneys (divided into 5-6 day cleanses/protocols); garlic, cayenne, castor oil packs, hot & cold showers daily; daily coffee enemas; sunbathing (preferably naked), barefooting, emotional healing; parasite work (if needed more than the garlic/cayenne); high enemas (preferably every other day), and echinacea!

THEN, we add whatever "specifics" are just for you personally. That's something you can post about anytime you're ready...just post a specific "list of symptoms" and I'll let you know (as best I can) what you need to do and use to correct them.

I really DO wish you'd email me, you'll undertstand why when I email you back (unyquity@pcsia.net).

I believe it's a WONDERFUL idea for you to start making your own herbal remedies!!!!

Blessings across the miles -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)