CureZone   Log On   Join
?? Tincturing tomorrow- buying vodka today

healinginHiswings Views: 4,940
Published: 12 years ago

?? Tincturing tomorrow- buying vodka today

I talked to the guy at the liquor store about my alcohol needs.... I've NEVER been in a liquor store in my life and I'm a tee totaler so this is REALLY stretching my comfort zone!!!

He's got some inexpensive 80-100 proof vodka by the case, but he also has some Mohawk??? which is like Everclear at 190 proof. It's 95% pure grain alcohol. It's twice as expensive as the vodka. He suggested I dilute the Mohawk with distilled water. I told him I wanted to stick with the formulas and methods used by traditional healers (which means I'd NEVER dilute my certified organic, grown on American soil, hand made by a proud Texan who was trained by 'Uny', started on the new moon, prayed over and blessed herbal tinctures. Gasp! A 'Uny student' diluting her tinctures? Pass me the cayenne!).

Schulze says to use 80-100 proof vodka unless the herbs were "resistant." He gives chaparral as an example of a resistant herb. Is that because it's tough?

Am I going to need Mohawk, too?

I'm going to start out making small amounts to be tested on "moi," and the Echinacea will get tested on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, too.

Anybody else going for it tomorrow?

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)