I just finished my second Liver Flush and I need some help identifying stuff I passed.
I saw about a dozen pea sized green stones, and a few yellow smaller stones... all of which were firm, but not hard.. I could break them apart. I could easily tell they were stones.. but there were two things that I absolutely could NOT identify.
First, I had mushrooms yesterday for lunch... about 7 or 8 small slices of mushrooms on a sandwich.. the equivelent of about an 1/8 of a cup of mushrooms. So, I expected to pass some mushrooms as I never digest those.. what I didn't expect was to pass about 2 1/2 CUPS worth of stuff that looked like small chunks of mushrooms.. they were relatively flat... about 1/8 of an inch thick.. and were about the size and shape of a fingernail.. and thick and "chewy" in texture... just like a mushroom. Certainly the few mushrooms I had could not have POSSIBLY multiplied like rabbits over night? any idea what those were?
Second, I passed tons of stuff that looked like clear transparent leafs... I could see lots of veining it them.. but they were completely transparant, and colorless... and they were not soft or slimey.. they were the texture of crisp celophane... (hope I spelled that right)... again, they were about the size of a finger nail.. they were NOT rolled... and they were very very thin... any ideas?