LOL..I had the Exact same thing happen...but I hadnt eaten ANY mushrooms!They looked like mushroom caps cut in half..They came out the next day..After the tan,"firm" sandy type stones..I didn't get any green, floaty "soap stones" and I felt FANTASTIC! I dont know if they were flukes or what ( I suspect so) but I am glad they were gone! I fully expect to see more of them on my next flush. Did you do any kind of parasite cleanse? Just curious, I did NOT..I was flushing to help with acute GB attack..so no prep work..Good luck and keep us "posted"..If I can stay up long enough to find my very similar post I will send it to you..