CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need some help with identification..

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jessesmom1987 Views: 2,146
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,406,096

Re: need some help with identification..

You are another good example of why Liver Flushes need to be done with parasite killing. It's unfortunate that people really don't place much importance on cleaning out the liver. It's not just the live parasites like the liver flukes that plug up the bile ducts, it's also the dead parasites/candida etc.

Many people will also be surprised to find that getting flukes killed, and the liver flushed out, exposes other parasites that thought they had the perfect hiding place.

There are quite a few different kinds/stages of flukes you may notice too. One of the most common ones that people mention are the "rolled up tomato skin" looking flukes. They can be reddish to olive green colored. Hulda Clark has a name for them. Here's some of her pictures of parasites.

//www.curezone.org/upload/PDF/clark_new_concepts.pdf

I also got alot of what looked like small squares, looked like diced vegetables or fruit--different colors, but red, pink, beige mainly.

In Barefoot's instructions to go with his parasite killing product, he tells people to do a Liver Flush 5 days to a week after starting the product, and regularly after that- mainly because of flukes dieing and plugging up the liver.

People who live in wet climates (like, for example the Pacific Northwest) are exposed to flukes- anyplace you find slugs/snails. Swimming in open lakes, streams; eating sushi,- just a few ways to get flukes.

Cattle/sheep (any animals that graze on grass) in the Pacific Northwest, and other wet areas, are known to have flukes...but they are also now showing up in livestock in areas that didn't use to have them too. They cost livestock producers alot of money.

I had no idea flukes affected people like that too--not until I started killing them and realizing why my liver had been so sick for so long (no MD's could figure out why, even after having gallbladder surgery that was supposed to be the cure-all). I had lived in the Pacific Northwest on a ranch for years, had slugs in my yard I thought nothing of, had a vegetable garden--was around fluke infected cattle daily, spent alot of time at the creek that ran behind the house, ate alot of fish out it, -- and never once did it cross my mind that flukes could affect people.

If you read the Hulda Clark book though--toxins cause them to become worse. Different types of flukes, also live in different organs in the body.

Most of the time..people will find flukes are just one of the types of parasites taking up residency in them. I also found Ascaris and dwarf Tapeworms (which plug up bile ducts) living in my liver.

Keep killing, and flushing.

MD's will tell you, they are only a problem in 3rd world countries.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)