CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing thoughts & options :) Re: Its hard doing the Incurables alone(except for this forum, of course)

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Vernal Views: 1,292
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,407,352

Re: Healing thoughts & options :) Re: Its hard doing the Incurables alone(except for this forum, of course)

I ready your(Uny's)response after getting up this morning, which was ten am. I felt lousy, groggy. I go back to sleep after I first wake up, feeling so tired; but it seems to make me feel even worse so I will try to get up early from now on. Anyway, I had a hard time reading your response, for various reasons which I won't go into now. But then later I had my second BM of the day and felt better. I get more depressed when I'm constipated and I think its especially important to be having those BM's now with taking the IF#2 and fasting, etc. So I was feeling stuck because I was literally stuck. But I also had a hard day yesterday, was going through a process of gettting back to work. I don't have a car so I had to take six buses and do a fair amount of walking. An activity day can stress my adrenals, but this was hard because the job wasn't working out and I got frustrated.
I am actually deeply in debt now, and am only buying the foods and tinctures with borrowed money, and money I am not sending to my bills for now. My credit has taken a hit and I owe an ex-girl friend $6000. As for helping others, I know what you mean and its good advice, but I feel more of a need to make some money and perhaps help some people like this ex who is out of work herself and I already owe her money. But I may be able to try to do some service to others at the same time. But I feel very stressed over not knowing how to pay the bills next month, etc. The job I was preparing for may not pay enough to survive on and I may be forced to take a different one which I know is very minimal also. But the reason I began juice fasting and the IP is because I was desparate. I think its desparation that draws people to the program, and in a way that is good because it gets you to do it. I felt that even if I used up what little money I had I may not be able to make it otherwise, as my health was declining and I did not want to go on anti-depressants.
I don't want to feel sorry for myself anymore. I want to take charge of my life and be productive. For me right now I wish I could find a way of making an income or develop something which will do this. I would love to work in healing others in some way, whether its natural healing or some type of emotional work. I originally went to college for this but after divorce I got derailed, long story. I feel that if I can get truly well I would like to find a way to help others do the same. Unfortunately I do need to earn now, as I would rather not just ignore my credit cards. I would like to pay them off and THEN IGNORE THOSE BANKS.
Uny, I will do anything you ask, as far as looking at the videos and writing about them, or anything else. I do want to make a contribution.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (2)