CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to PTree: Colonic question...

ck Views: 1,956
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 140,821

Re: to PTree: Colonic question...

I had to sign somehting saying that it was "self-indicated" and after explaining how everything worked, the therapist left and I inserted the tube and turned on the water myself. There was no abdominal massage. The whole thing was a little stressful to me, so maybe that is why I didn't do well. It lasted about 40 mins...however, I wanted to stop before the end...I was so uncomfortable. My abdomen got very distented from all the water, and it was just too difficult.

I have a hard time believig I am dehydrated or impacted...I drink a lot of water and typically have 2-3 BM/day. Could it have been I was just not relaxed enough? The man was very nice, but the whole process to me is just a little strange. Unfortunately, that is the only place in my area that does colonics, so it may be quite a while before I try it again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)