CureZone   Log On   Join
Making IF#1 & IF#2

Hummingbird Sage Views: 2,991
Published: 12 years ago

Making IF#1 & IF#2

Hi Uny,
I'm making the intestinal cleansers had just a few questions. I will be posting an update soon on everything. I also have a few friends who are totally interested in doing this cleanse or parts of it just from knowing me and my experience with it!!! Good for them . . .

Anyway on IF #1 I'm assuming Aloes Powder is the same as (Curacao and Cape ALoe Leaf) that is used for the 2 parts written in Dr. Shulze receipe? That is what I used. Is that ok? Then I used 1 part for everything else including cascara sagrada and senna leaves and pods where he says start with 1/2 - is that ok too. I know its already done but I haven't made that big a batch and if others want it I want to know its being done right.

On the IF #2 - I will grind the flax seed ? ? ? yes ?
And on the psyllium seeds with husk as Dr. Shulze has written on the receipe thats NOT psyllium seed and then also psyllium husk ? ? ? I bought both from Mountain Rose and am not sure if I just need the psyllium seed.
Does this get ground up?

I've bought most of the herbs in c/s mode and then grind them here as I need them. I'm having trouble grinding some of the roots to a fine powder in the vitamixer. So I'm using the little coffe grinder too but this takes only a small amount and takes a while. What do you use for grinding your herbs?

Did you receive my mailing to you for the last 2 orders? I just wanted to make sure you got it. I sent it THAT day.

Thanks Uny
Blessings
Hummingbird Sage

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)