CureZone   Log On   Join
Polymyalgia Reumatica & my Mom

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
Hummingbird Sage Views: 3,253
Published: 12 years ago

Polymyalgia Reumatica & my Mom

Hi Uny,
My mom is getting off prednisone herself too for polymyalgia reumatica. Symptoms are coming back as she is almost off the steroid. She is in her 80's and actually doing very well but is on a number of meds for different things,
B.P. medication, blood thining medication, heart medication ect.
I want to know how I can help her since she is asking me. I know the basics I'm just not sure she will undertake a serious cleanse/fast.
I was wondering what else you would suggest besides maybe colon cleansing, juicing, ect . . .

Thanks
Hummingbird Sage

p.s. I have 2 friends that are going to start the cleanse one can only do incriments since thats what her funds allow the other I believe is doing the whole thing. Neither have serious health problems they just want to cleanse and feel the best they can. I know they will want to be ordering from you. They will get some stuff from me like superfood and colon cleanse.
I may order from you for them and let them reimburse me too. I just wanted to let you know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)